聯絡
Emily | Contact Emily
本頁面底部列示本部落格使用的社群媒體平台帳號。
敬請閱讀下方對象,本部落格感謝您的興趣但請勿贊助及使用本部落格資源。
[English version is below Traditional
Chinese version]
Those social media platforms this blog using are listed
at the bottom of this page.
Please also read below information about those parties
this blog appreciates your interest but request for your not to use those
knowledge and resources provided by this blog.
(2026/10/05)
2026/10/07 新增(10) Add (10) .
2026/10/05 更新(4)、(5)及(9)說明、底部列示本部落使用的社群媒體平台;Updating (4), (5) and (9) and social media platforms this blog is using.
您好,我是Emily;
您可以到專家說查閱我的法律身分及專業背景;本頁包含本部落格聯絡資訊及頁面底部自媒體平台範圍。
本頁聯絡資訊僅供討論部落格或您運用這裡的自媒體議題,您可以透過下列方式與我聯繫;如果您是我在2017年服務的公司/LIXIL(驪住), INAX(伊奈)及集團內的品牌,敬請留意第(9),謝謝!:
(1) 電話號碼:886-2-2594-8896 (台灣時間 10:00 - 17:00 )
這個號碼僅供接聽;也建議您透過其他下方方式留言,謝謝。
(2) 這個頁面最底部列示所有本部落格文章推廣的社群媒體平台,可供您的自媒體推廣目的使用,歡迎留言、關注。感謝您!
(3) 部落格電子郵件信箱: whatsyouridea1996@gmail.com 。
(4) 其他的通訊方式,已於2024/4/14 前取消,並在此頁移除相關訊息。敬請見諒。
請您注意,本部落格[問我一個問題]單元僅接受總部公司委託;最新訊息請點閱[問我一個問題]。
(5) 我的成長背景及專業資歷,請您點閱【關於我】或【專家說,說什麼?!】。謝謝!
(6) 邀請您參加本部落格的自媒體,您可以同時參考各平台曝光的效果說明。
(7) 歡迎下載部落格目錄點閱文章。
(8)
歡迎求職者及各類工作人士到本頁下方我的社群媒體平台留言您想要曝光於公眾的職場問題,我的目的及用意請詳:求職常問問題。謝謝!
(9)這是給我在2017年服務的公司/集團LIXIL(驪住), INAX(伊奈)及集團內的品牌、 高階經營團隊,集團CEO是最後一位我聯絡的主管(瀨戶欣哉先生),但無回應。我聯絡的都是嚴肅的話題,包括疑似舞弊案件,但沒有受到尊重,提醒您維持不回應及不聯絡;請您確認,也不要透過任何第三方或其他方聯絡我或接觸我的資料。也請勿贊助/因為我曾請您贊助您使用過我的創意,但您未贊助也未回應。請尊重我的決定。謝謝!
請此集團所有過去忽略、歧視我的主管及主管級同事比照上述我的需求、勿贊助、勿聯絡;您已經忽視了,對嗎?! 謝謝!
(敬請有興趣贊助的讀者觀看下一段落,同時對照本作者在[邀請協作:Whatsyouridea1996 x X.com 第3頁末段]及[問我一個問題 (2)及(3)]說明)
感謝有興趣贊助本部落格的對象,然而,因本部落格作者親身經驗及觀察,以下對象請勿贊助本部落格或透過其他形式贊助本部落格,敬請其他贊助人只依照自己的意願與興趣贊助本部落格,謝謝您。
a.
台灣民主進步黨的主管人員及其直接從事政府事務的人員。
自2010年起至今(99年),我已經親身經歷3次貴黨參政人員不適任的情形、我也看到貴黨立法委員短期內言語不一致(表達自己平常心面對被提案罷免、事後提案不成立卻流淚/可見不是平常心,或者,流淚不是真實的,哪一種才是真的呢?! 👈在鏡頭面前表達真實的情感,是一件必須隱藏的事情嗎?! 我或民眾必須判斷您的真實或虛偽,我覺得很可怕。如果受到貴黨贊助,我會感到害怕;我曾求助貴黨參政人員辦公室,感受到不受尊重、貴黨人員認為是在施恩、漫不經心的工作者、我感受到談話人希望我放棄保護我自己。我不認為貴黨遵守貴黨前輩黃信介先生、鄭南榕先生、蔡同榮先生及陳定南先生的民主、為國為民精神,貴黨目前已經背離很遠貴黨創黨精神。
民主是保護人民,並不是利用人民行使權利之便彰顯民主;2025年中華民國大罷免行動,貴黨執政政府表達這是由人民發動的罷免/表示不是貴黨或政府主導,事後又有貴黨某主管因為罷免失敗辭去職務👈這又是一個前後不一致的言詞,人民發動的話,為何貴黨主管要為罷免失敗辭職呢?! 貴黨執政已盡力行使執政權阻擋不合適的法案被通過了嗎?! 有沒有蓄意養成罷免活動被行程的氣氛呢?! 透過世界注目的罷免來彰顯台灣是民主國家嗎?! 或者,事實上是執政黨不熟行政法律嗎?! 是哪一種呢?! 我主要不認同貴黨言語前後不一致的狀況,要相信哪一句呢?! 前面或後面呢?!
人民投票給您讓您當選卻反被騙(言語不一致)、被利用👈本部落格作者受到生活環境壓迫寫出這樣的言論叫做言論自由,但也擔心是否也是被設計、被逼出來而行動,被利用來彰顯台灣是自由國家,這是一種合理的擔心,讀者認為呢?!
2010年的事情不是記恨,而是印象太深刻,那是我父親病危之時請求貴黨參政人員處理醫院程序不當的問題,我卻得到[反質詢];父親的喪禮上突然看到貴黨助理人員致意,助理人員的穿著使我感受到她是[順便]前來。近期,在新聞上,我發現當時的主事人員已經高升到政府組織的首長人員,猜測那是另一種兩面手法導致升遷;是的,這只是我的合理猜測,因為一般公司或組織不會拔擢被發現態度不佳的人👈可見沒被發現。發表的目的是希望貴黨檢討並改善。
我出生就是中華民國人民、我的家族成員都是。
b.不認同本部落格作者是台灣人,認為本部落格作者是其他國籍的贊助者。
本部落格作者在文章開頭常介紹自己是台灣人(大家好,我是Emily,來自台灣….),因此,若您不認同,您為什麼要贊助呢?! 若我收下您的贊助也很奇怪,因您很可能誤認我是另外一個人,我雖然感謝您的心意,但不能收下,因為您誤認,收款對象的那位Emily另有其人。
c.想透過贊助金額希望本部落格作者支持特定政黨或國家或特定事件、特定目的。
這是一個提醒,若有興趣的贊助人您有這樣的想法,已經與本部落格接受贊助的目的不同;本部落格請認同本部落格[企業管理]或[職涯建議]概念,或認同本部落格經營想法的人贊助👈只有這樣。然而,確實有受贊助人從事您期望的活動,只要是符合相關國家的法規,這並不是奇怪的事,只是,本部落格及本部落格作者並不從事這樣的目的的活動。感謝您考慮本部落格及本作者。
d.從事應透過本人同意但未經過本人同意,致使本人合法合規的權益受損者、未依照中華民國(=通常人民稱其國名為臺灣)法律保護本人權益者,包括但不限於長期致使本人無法使用社群媒體平台者,例如:X;本人未發現但有實質違規情況者不在此限。
e. 侵略、恐嚇、違反互助原則及抑制他人正常生存的國家及屬於該國的營業組織,敬請不要贊助並使用本部落格知識。目前至少包括中華人民共和國、俄羅斯與北韓。以下說明敬謝特定國家及營業組織使用本部落格的興趣及本部落格考量的原因-
i.中華人民共和國及登記在中華人民共和國的營業組織:因中華人民共和國政府主導國際各國不承認中華民國(台灣)是一個獨立國家的事實,使我國人民在國際之間發展受阻,抑制本部落格作者的同胞生存機會及空間,稱我國不是一個國家也是一個謊言、與歷史事實不符。前述情況違反本部落格的營運主旨,本部落格擔憂接受贊助及提供自媒體機會將助長相關謠言效力,使我國國人生存更不容易,因此敬謝您的興趣,請勿贊助及使用本部落格資源。
請求登記在中華人民共和國的營業組織不要贊助及使用本部落格自媒體資源及分享資訊的原因是,就國際媒體報導,您並未阻止、您同意中華人民共和國上述行為,導致您的狀態與本部落格營運主旨不符。以上說明。
ii.俄羅斯及北韓政府及登記在這兩個國家的營業組織:情況類似上述i.,這兩個國家的政策及軍事行動侵害烏克蘭及造成南韓及其他國家的生存威脅。
iii.任何違反人權及人性尊嚴的國家以及登記在該國的營業組織,敬請不要贊助及使用本部落格的資源或分享資訊。
iv.以上情況將持續到各相關國家停止侵害他人權利為止。感謝您的興趣,敬請您理解本部落格的想法。謝謝!
(10)今日是2026/10/07,本部落格作者,我/Emily,要聲明的是:依據部落格發展計畫,本部落格自發現X.com 網站同時具備X及YouTube列表的格式時即有與X.com 合作的想法,然而,自上述(9)刊登之後,我的生活遇到一連串的怪事,尤其是整個私生活被監控並阻止了我原本的X帳號存取權/@emilysidea1996 ,但我並未收到任何來自法院或任何人的通知,透過電子郵件與X聯絡也沒有回應,我同時發現銀行人員都是演員或經過某種對話訓練<我不斷地更改收款的銀行帳戶的起因即是這個原因。
我因此將與X的合作計畫曝光,希望有機會傳達給X或伊隆馬斯克先生。如果有人發現世界上有其他網站與我的Whatsyouridea1996及聯屬部落格的營運模式或呈現方式類似,那即是抄襲,我只有允許X或伊隆馬斯克先生可以依照我的部落格進行相關發展或建置網站與實際活動。抄襲者必須依照強盜罪刑賠償我並入獄。
我提到(9)的原因是我在部落格刊登暗指LIXIL集團內部管理不當的文章均有刪除或下架的痕跡,相關包括
ü 曾經通報過Google 但已經重新刊登者/卻又被下架。
ü 我使用Copilot生成圖片都是日式風格。
ü 舉凡我接觸的YouTube影片都有假消息或影片人物瞪鏡頭、我喜歡的塔羅牌影片的預測內容與以往非常不一樣/而且是假的預測。
ü Plurk出現我正在構思的平台入口廣告,時間也太巧合了。
ü 我的Facebook好友們的對話態度呈現一致,與個性不一樣。多人不可能同時轉變。
ü 我看到影片新聞是行政院長卓榮泰表演/暗指LIXIL執行長瀨戶欣哉下令員工處理我提出的問題的狀態、而,被跟蹤霸凌之後,又在影片新聞看到總統賴清德2025年國慶演說/不論真假/呈現表達我反抗惡意環境是逆境而不是拯救我、暗指我提供給廣告主慶祝中華民國國慶的廣告資源是國民自發性的活動👈 可見總統及行政院長根本知情我的生活被霸凌卻觀望叫好並鼓掌而不是拯救我。中華民國2025年總統與行政院長帶頭違背保護人民生命財產安全的就職誓言、違背憲法保障的人權。
我的政府背叛我;民進黨不可被信賴! 您還想知道其他細節嗎?! 如果您聯絡得到我,我會提供細節。我只說真話,我成立了真相與正義1996,是事件結果之一。
請支持真相,支持言行一致的人,言行不一而違憲違法的政黨必須下台與解散,即刻入獄服刑,才是法治國家維護人權的表現。
Hi, this is Emily;
You can find my legal identity and professional background information in ExpertsSay ; this page contains contact information of this blog and at the bottom of this page is the social media platforms used of this blog.
Contact information in this page is only for our discussion about issues of this blog or your using self-media resources here, please see below information; if you are the company I worked for in year 2017/LIXIL, INAX and affiliates, please see (9), thank you!:
(1) Phone number: 886-2-2594-8896 ( Taiwan Time 10:00 - 17:00 )
This is to receive your call only; I also suggest you using below other contact platforms to leave message. Thank you.
(2) At the bottom of this page, it lists all the social media platforms I’m using for promoting my contents, they are also for your self-media purpose; you are welcome to leave a message and follow. Thank you!
(3) Blog’s email address:
(4) Other contact channels has been closed before 2024/04/14, and they were already removed from this page accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
Please not e that the section of [Ask Me A Question] only accepts request submitted by your Headquarter company; the new explanation please click and view [Ask Me A Question].
(5) You can click [About Me] or [ExpertsSay, What to Say?!] profile to know my background and work professional
experience. Thank you!
(6) Please be invited to use self-media
of this blog, you can also refer to this impression explanation.
(7) Please also download table of contents of this blog and click and read these articles.
(8)
Welcome job
seekers and kinds of workers use below social media platforms of this blog to share
questions about your workplace you would like to express in public, please see
my purpose and intention of this idea in this post: Job Search FAQ. Thank you!
(9)
This is to the company/Group(LIXIL, INAX and affiliates)
I worked for in year 2017, to the top management team and Group CEO(Mr. Kinya Seto), he is the last person I
contacted but no response. The topics I reached out are all very serious, including situation seems like fraud, however, I am not respected, this is to remind you to keep your decision of not
responding me and do not contact; please also make sure do not ask any third
parties or other persons to contact me or to access my data. Please also do not
sponsor/I’ve asked you to sponsor because you’ve used my creativities and you
didn’t sponsor, either. Please respect my decision.
Thank you!
Based on my need above, please all my past managers and people in managerial roles of this Group who ignored or discriminated against me also do not sponsor or contact this blog/me.; you’ve already ignored, do you remember?! Thank you!
I
thank you for all of your interest in sponsoring this blog, however, due to
this blog’s author’s personal experience and observation, please below parties
do not sponsor this blog, or, please do not sponsor in other form or in other
mean, please other sponsor only sponsor this blog depends on your own
willingness and interest, thank you.
a.Executive
officials of the Democratic Progressive Party of Taiwan and their personnel
directly engaged in government affairs.
Since 2010
(Year 99 in the ROC calendar), I have personally experienced three instances of
your party's political figures being unfit for their positions, and I have also
found the inconsistency in DPP legislators' statements within a short period of
time (they expressed they seeing themselves being nominated for being recalled
but just taking it as a general affair and feeling calm, however, they teared
when the nomination was failed/it showed, they didn’t take it as a general
affair, or, the tear was false, which is true?! 👈 in front of the camera and show the real
emotion, is this a kind of emotion needs to be kept hidden?! I am frightened
when I found I or people must to judge you are true or false. I feel fearful if I need to receive your
sponsorship; and, I once sought help from your party's political
participation office, but I felt disrespected, your party staff thought they
were giving me a kind favor, I also encountered your careless workers, and,
there was a person I was talking to, I felt he wanted me to give up my protecting myself. I do not believe that
your party adheres to the spirit of democracy and the spirit of serving the
country and the people of your predecessors, Mr. Huang Hsin-chieh, Mr.
Cheng Nan-jung, Mr. Tsai Tung-rong, and Mr. Chen Ding-nan. Your party has now deviated far from the spirit of
your founding.
Democracy is
to protect people, it is not to call people exercising their rights to show our
democracy; in year 2025, the big recall action taken in our Republic of China, and,
your party, the ruling party, saying it was initiated by people/meaning it was
not your party or the government’s in charge this event, and after that, there
was a person in the managerial role in your party saying he will quit and leave
from that position due to this recall failed👈this is also a case of your inconsistency, if
it was initiated by our people, why this person of your party need to quit due
to it failed?! Have your party already done your best to stop those inappropriate
acts being passed?! Did you intentionally cause the situation of needing the
recall action?! Are we, Taiwan, a true democratic country because we use recall
action that attracts worldwide attention?! Or, in fact, the ruling party is not
familiar with the administrative laws?! Which is your and our situation?! I don’t agree your party’s statements’
inconsistency situation, which is true?! Those prior or those expressed later?!
Our people voted for you for you being elected
but we are deceived by you afterward (statements inconsistency), we are used by
you👈 The author
of this blog is oppressed by living conditions and writes these words, calling
this situation the freedom of speech. However, I also worry that this is my
actions being manipulated and coerced, and it is being used to highlight Taiwan
as a country of liberty. This is a worry and it is reasonable. What do you think, readers?!
Regarding
the incident in 2010, it is not my long-year resentment but a very deep impression.
When my father was critically ill, I asked your party's representative who was
engaged in government affairs to address the improper procedures of the
hospital, but I received a [counter-questioning] as your response; At my
father's funeral, I suddenly saw an assistant from your party paying her
respects in our procedure. The assistant's attire made me feel that she just
joined this occasion [in the way]. Recently, I saw in the news that the person
in charge at that time has been promoted to a senior position in a government
unit, I guess this is another two faces example to secure the promotion. Yes,
it is just a guess by me, because, usually, a company or an organization won't
promote those who have been found
they have not good attitudes.👈 Apparently, this promoted person's true attitude was not
found. I'm publishing this in the hope that your party will reflect and
improve.
I was born a
citizen of the Republic of China, and so are all my family members.
b.People who
don’t recognize the author of this blog is Taiwaner and think the author is of
another nationality.
In the beginning
of the articles, the author of this blog, I, usually introduce myself as a
Taiwaner(Hi, this is Emily from Taiwan…), therefore, if you don’t agree with
it, why you would like to sponsor?! And, it is also a weird thing if I accept
the sponsorship, because there is a great possibility you think I am someone
else, and I thank you for your kindness, though, I cannot accept it, because
there is misunderstanding, there must be another Emily.
c.People sponsor
and want this blog’s author to support particular
political party or country or specific things or purpose.
This is a reminder, if interested sponsors have this kind of idea, your idea is not aligned with the operating purpose of this blog; in this blog, I hope people who recognize the idea of [business management] pr [career advice] point of view of this blog and sponsor accordingly, or, people sponsor because they recognize how I manage this blog👈and that’s all. However, there are people engaged in those activities you need, as long as it obeys the laws, it is not a strange thing, however, it is not the purpose this blog and the author is operating, and I thank you for your considering this blog and the author.
d.Individuals or entities who have engaged in activities requiring my consent but failed to obtain it, thereby causing damage to my legal and compliant rights and interests, and, those who have intentionally failed to protect my rights in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China (=the country, people usually call Taiwan), including but not limited to those who have long-term caused my inability to use social media platforms such as X. This restriction does not apply to those with substantive violations that have not yet been discovered by me.
e.Request for Non-Sponsorship and Non-Use of Blog Resources by Certain
Countries and Affiliated Commercial Entities Countries and their affiliated
commercial organizations that engage in aggression, intimidation, violation of
mutual cooperation principles, or suppression of others' normal survival are
respectfully requested not to sponsor or use the knowledge resources of this
blog. This currently includes, at minimum, the People's Republic of China,
Russia, and North Korea. The following explains the reasons for this blog’s
decision to decline interest from specific countries and commercial entities:
i.The People's Republic of China and Commercial Organizations
Registered in the People's Republic of China: The government of the People's
Republic of China actively promotes the non-recognition of the Republic of
China (Taiwan) as an independent nation on the international stage, obstructing
the development of our people and suppressing the survival opportunities and
space of the blog author’s compatriots. Claiming that our country is not a
nation is a falsehood that contradicts historical facts. Such actions are
contrary to the operational principles of this blog. We are concerned that
accepting sponsorship or providing self-media opportunities would amplify the
impact of such misinformation, further complicating the survival of our
nation’s people. Therefore, we respectfully decline your interest and request
that you refrain from sponsoring or using this blog’s resources.
The reason for requesting that commercial organizations
registered in the People's Republic of China refrain from sponsoring or using
this blog’s self-media resources and sharing its information is based on
international media reports indicating that you have not opposed, and have
consented to, the aforementioned actions of the People's Republic of China,
rendering your stance incompatible with this blog’s operational principles.
ii. Russia, North Korea, and Commercial Organizations
Registered in These Countries: The situation is similar to that outlined in
section i. The policies and military actions of these two countries infringe
upon Ukraine’s sovereignty and pose survival threats to South Korea and other
nations.
iii. Any Country or Commercial Organization Registered in
Such Countries Violating Human Rights and Human Dignity: Such entities are
respectfully requested not to sponsor or use this blog’s resources or share its
information.
iv.Continuation of This Policy: The above restrictions will remain in
place until the relevant countries cease their violations of others’ rights. We
appreciate your interest and kindly ask for your understanding of this blog’s
position. Thank you!
(10)Today is 2026/10/07, the author of this blog, I /Emily, would like to state that: According to this blog’s development plan, since I found the display of X.com platform containing features of X and list like YouTube has, I have the idea of collaborating with X.com , however, after I post above (9), I’ve been experiencing a series of weird things in my life. In particular, my entire private life is being monitored, and the access to my original X account (@emilysidea1996) has been blocked. However, I have not received any notice from the court or from anyone else. I have also contacted X by email but received no response. At the same time, I’ve discovered that the bank staff all appear to be actors or have undergone some kind of conversation training 👈 this is exactly why I keep changing the bank accounts I use for receiving payments.
For this reason, I am now making public my cooperation plan with X, in the hope that it can be conveyed to X or to Mr. Elon Musk. If anyone discovers other websites in the world that are similar to the operating model or presentation style of my Whatsyouridea1996 and those my affiliated blogs, it constitutes plagiarism. I only authorize X or Mr. Elon Musk to develop related projects, build websites, or carry out actual activities based on my blog. Anyone who plagiarizes must compensate me according to the penalties for the crime of robbery and serve a prison sentence.
The reason I mentioned point (9) is that the articles I’ve published on my blog implying improper internal management within the LIXIL Group all show traces of having been deleted or taken down. Related incidents include
ü Those I’ve reported to Google and
are allowed to published again but taken down again.
ü I used Copilot in helping me generating images but all are in Japanese style.
üAll those YouTube videos I watched containing fake information or people in the videos starring the camera, those tarot readings videos I love all provided fake prediction/all are not as usual as previous situation.
ü There is a weird coincidence in
timing that Plurk appeared an ad when I login and that was what I was planning
at that moment.
ü My good friends who are using Facebook their communication style become all the same, it is quite different from their personality I know. It is impossible so many people change their style at the same time.
ü I watched news in the video and found
Premier Cho Jung-tai’s performance / implication that LIXIL CEO Kinya Seto ordered
employees to handle the issues I raised, and then, after being stalked and
bullied, I saw in video news President Lai Ching-te’s 2025 National Day speech
— whether true or false — which portrayed my resistance against a malicious
environment as adversity rather than an act of saving me, and implied that the advertising resources I provided to advertisers to celebrate the National Day of the Republic of China were spontaneous activities by citizens. 👈This shows that the President and the
Premier were fully aware that my life was being bullied, yet they stood by,
cheered, and applauded instead of saving me. The 2025 President and Premier of
the Republic of China took the lead in violating their oath of office to
protect the people’s lives and property, and in violating the human
rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
My government has betrayed me; the Democratic
Progressive Party (DPP) cannot be trusted! Would you like to know more
details?! If you are able to contact me, I will provide the details.
I only speak the truth. I founded Truth and Justice 1996, which is one of the outcomes of
these events.
Please
support the truth and support people whose words match their actions. Political
parties that say one thing and do another, while violating the Constitution and
the law, must step down, be dissolved, and immediately serve prison
sentences. Only then can a rule-of-law country truly protect human rights.
本部落格已註冊帳號的社群媒體平台,請點擊 Social media platforms this blog has already created an
account for use, please click:
目前FE、Plurk無法預定廣告曝光時間,僅能單次手動作業。Currently FE, Plurk are not able to book advertising exposure time, only can manage the work manually.
平台帳號下方註記的主題是廣告主題,希望廣告主可以依照主題選擇平台以達到集中曝光提高廣告效果;但是,廣告主可以依照偏好任意選擇您想要廣告的平台,不受本部落格定義的限制。謝謝!
Under the accounts registered on platforms, there are topics of advertisement,
it hopes to reach higher advertising exposure effects by centralized contents
of the same topic; however, advertisers can choose platforms per preference and
no need to follow the topics defined by this blog. Thank you!
本部落格的所有聯屬網站平台,請您參照[服務總覽/廣告區域圖]
All the affiliate websites of this blog, please also
refer to [Service At AGlance/Advertising Areas]:
本部落格使用的社群媒體平台請詳下方;以下帳號並不一定會接受交友邀請,敬請見諒。謝謝!
All social media
platforms this blog uses, please see the following accounts, and they don’t
always accept connection invitation, please forgive. Thank you!
X: X (ID: @HSPonX)
https://x.com/HSPonX
您可刊登任何主題
Any topic you would like to advertise
YT: YouTube
療癒與愛的語言 Healing and
Love Languages 1996 (ID: @whatsyouridea1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@Whatsyouridea1996
最好的與最棒的 The Greatest and The Best 1996 (ID: @awarded1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@awarded1996
有趣的、創意的、多才多藝的 Interesting,
Creative, Versatile 1996(ID: @interesting1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@Interesting1996
專家說 ExpertsSay 1996 (ID: @ExpertsSay1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@ExpertsSay1996
現在就買或後悔 Buy Now or Regret 1996 (ID: @BuyNoworRegret1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@BuyNoworRegret1996
素食主義 Vegan's Idea 1996 (ID: @VegansIdea1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@VegansIdea1996
大會報告 Attention Please1996 (ID: @AttentionPlease1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@AttentionPlease1996
精緻與優雅 Fine and Elegant 1996 (ID: @FineandElegant1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@FineandElegant1996
客製的 Customized 1996 (ID: @Customized1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@Customized1996
科技、宇宙、如果您相信 Technology, Universe, If You Believe 1996
(ID: @advanced1996)
https://www.youtube.com/@advanced1996
以下平台將在[問我一個問題]相關議題確認後提供刊登。
The following platforms are available for your advertising after issues listed on [Ask Me A Questions] are confirmed.
FW: facebook-Whatsyouridea1996
https://www.facebook.com/whatsyouridea1996
教育、學習、創業
Education, Learning, StartUps
FE: facebook-Emily
https://www.facebook.com/huang.pingguo.5/
Plurk:@whatsyouridea1996
https://www.plurk.com/whatsyouridea1996
[以下是暫停使用平台 The following
platforms are suspended for use]
LH: LinkedIn-黃曉蘋
https://www.linkedin.com/in/joinus1996call886225948896/
(使用繁體中文本名註冊帳號;遵行LinkedIn使用者只能使用一個帳號的政策,本帳號將於2025/08/16關閉)
(It
shows my full name in Traditional Chinese; in order to
comply with LinkedIn user policy, one user one account, this account is going
to close on 2025/08/16)
LINE:Line
(經確認註冊此帳號的電子郵件信箱及使用情況,本部落格遭受網路駭客始於這個帳號,故自2025/09/22起不開放本帳號作為自媒體服務。謝謝您的支持。After confirming
the email account registered for this account and the situation of use, this
Blogs encountered cyber hacked was caused this account, therefore, starting
from 2025/09/22, this account won’t provide self media service. Thank you for
your support.)
X: X (ID: @Emilysidea1996)
(本平台報修回應等待期過長,暫停提供使用;謝謝!)
(The waiting period for response of fixing this
platform is too long, now this blog has suspended the use of it. Thank you!)
LE: LinkedIn- Emily H. P. (Huang, Hsiao-Ping) Huang
https://www.linkedin.com/in/wowapplehuang5334221234555
Government and Protection
LW: LinkedIn-Whatsyouridea1996
https://www.linkedin.com/company/whatsyouridea1996
B2B1996